Thanks to everyone that came out to the Northern Virginia blogger meetup on Wednesday! We’re trying to get more meetups on the books so stay tuned. (Psst: We’re planning a Pure Barre meet up in Richmond soon!)
Here are some of the awesome blog posts that were shared at last week’s link up:
- This blog post on purposeful parenting from Chaos and Kiddos might give you a new perspective on those priorities. (And it could really be applied to other aspects of your life, too!)
- This savory cookie recipe is kind of blowing my mind and I need to try it now.
- If you’re lacing up your running shoes, check out these tips from Deb Runs, first!
Now it’s time to share YOUR favorite blog posts from the week:
Share your post on Friday Favorites:
- If you are a Virginia Bloggers MEMBER, you do not need to worry about adding a button or link to your post, as long as you have the membership button on your blog!
- If you are not a member and do not have the member badge, then please add a link back to this page so other local bloggers can join the fun!
- You can add one post per week! It does not need to be about a specific theme or topic, but you do have to be a blogger in the state of Virginia