Happy (almost) 4th of July! I hope you’ve all got fun plans with friends and family and you can enjoy the link weekend with a little rest and relaxation! Before you disconnect for the weekend, check out some of these awesome posts from last week’s link up:
- I need everyone to read How to Host a Backyard Movie Night so I can come over and watch a movie with you. Mmk?
- Trying yoga? Here’s how to get started and actually stick with it!
- Speaking of being active, here are 8 great summer hikes in Northern Virginia!
Now it’s time to share your favorite blog post of the week! If you’re new, here are the details:
Share your post on Friday Favorites:
- If you are a Virginia Bloggers MEMBER, you do not need to worry about adding a button or link to your post, as long as you have the membership button on your blog!
- If you are not a member and do not have the member badge, then please add a link back to this page so other local bloggers can join the fun!
- You can add one post per week! It does not need to be about a specific theme or topic, but you do have to be a blogger in the state of Virginia