Let’s kick things off with a few meet up announcements:
- Northern Virginia: We’re organizing a Paint Nite event on 2/19! Stay tuned for all the details.
- Richmond: We’re heading to Fighting Gravity Fitness for a class on 2/7! Space is very limited so hurry and get your ticket!
- Hampton Roads area, We’ve got a blogger brunch planned on 2/21 at 10am at Hair of the Dog! Hope to see you there!
As always, all bloggers are invited to these events! You don’t have to be a blogger in that particular area to attend. If you’re interested in setting up a carpool from one place to another, let us know!
Now let’s start sharing a few of our favorite posts from last week, in case you missed them!
- I wouldn’t even mind the cold weather if I had this gorgeous coat via Petite Modern
- Do you have pets on the brain? So does Christina Prock.
- Read these 5 things you’re probably cooking the wrong way… so you can cook them the right way.
Share your post on Friday Favorites:
- If you are a Virginia Bloggers MEMBER, you do not need to worry about adding a button or link to your post, as long as you have the membership button on your blog!
- If you are not a member and do not have the member badge, then please add a link back to this page so other local bloggers can join the fun!
- You can add one post per week! It does not need to be about a specific theme or topic, but you do have to be a blogger in the state of Virginia