Can you believe that next week is Thanksgiving? How is it holiday-season already?! Crazy.
We had a great turn out at the Hampton Roads Area Blogger Brunch! Thanks to everyone who came out. We hope you had a wonderful time eating delicious food and networking.
If you missed the link up last Friday, here are a few favorite articles:
- If you need some recipe inspiration, Where the Pineapples Grow has a delicious tofu fried rice recipe just for you!
- Whether you’re saving up for a big purchase, or just trying to keep a little more money in the bank, here are 5 easy ways to save money via Liz @ I Heart Vegetables.
- Feeling craft? Where is the Mama has some kid-friendly Thanksgiving crafts that feel extra-festive.
And now, it’s time for your chace to link up a blog post!
Share your post on Friday Favorites:
- If you are a Virginia Bloggers MEMBER, you do not need to worry about adding a button or link to your post, as long as you have the membership button on your blog!
- If you are not a member and do not have the member badge, then please add a link back to this page so other local bloggers can join the fun!
- You can add one post per week! It does not need to be about a specific theme or topic, but you do have to be a blogger in the state of Virginia
This Link Up is a chance for local bloggers to share their favorite post of the past week!