It’s Foodie Friday! Today’s post is from our very own contributor, Tinsley over @ CookingShorts.com. Her blog is “designed to bring short recipes and good food to your table.” What a great mission!
There’s still time to get out to your local orchards and enjoy Apple Picking Season. Let’s plan to do something fun with all those apples and make a craft and a snack. These Sticky Caramel Apples and Apple Stamps are easy to make and they’re a big hit with the kids!
How have you enjoyed this Apple Season?
- 9 assorted apples, room temperature
- 9 popsicle sticks
- 8 oz. package individually wrapped soft chewy caramels, unwrapped
- 2 ounces white chocolate
- canvas bag
- newspaper – to go inside bag
- 2-3 apples, halved (or any fruit)
- fabric paint
- 2-3 triangular sponge brushes
- 1 paint brush
- envelope cardstock
Enjoy – <3 Always Tinsley