Happy Friday! Don’t forget, we have a meet up in Virginia Beach next Saturday, 5/14!
And I also don’t want you to miss the great Instagrams that Arielle has been sharing at @VAis4bloggers.
But let’s go ahead and do a recap of some of the great posts you shared last week:
- Bored of plain, old hummus? Try this Drunken Thai Peanut Hummus from Colleen!
- Try these 5 tips for making a super thick smoothie and you’ll be eating your smoothie with a spoon!
- Don’t miss these tips on how to find your style and gain confidence from Sydney!
Now it’s your turn to share:
Share your post on Friday Favorites:
- If you are a Virginia Bloggers MEMBER, you do not need to worry about adding a button or link to your post, as long as you have the membership button on your blog!
- If you are not a member and do not have the member badge, then please add a link back to this page so other local bloggers can join the fun!
- You can add one post per week! It does not need to be about a specific theme or topic, but you do have to be a blogger in the state of Virginia.