We love a good cause, and Briana at Still Easier Than Chemo has a great event to share with you all!
If you are unable to join us (BOO!), we have a special opportunity just for you! I’M TALKING TO YOU, INTERNET STRANGERS!
Run your own Virtual Cancer Hater Challenge between Friday, October 17 and Saturday, October 18 — anytime, anywhere!
- Register HERE to join Still Easier Than Chemo’s fundraising team. Raise money or donate toward our $10,000 goal. 100% of every dollar raised funds pioneering research led by VCU Massey Cancer Center.
- Hop on a treadmill at home or at the gym anytime during the Friday and Saturday of the event.
- You choose what you want to do: one mile or ten, a walk or a run, 30 minutes or an hour, etc.
- Post a photo to our Facebook page or tweet using the hashtag #cancerhater. We’ll share your photos here on the blog after the event.
Virtual Cancer Hater Challengers Receive:
- awesome 2014 Cancer Hater technical shirt
- Still Easier Than Chemo bumper stickers
- a warm fuzzy feeling that by participating, you help finish the fight against cancer!
If you’re not up for doing your own virtual Challenge but would still like to make a contribution in support of our Cancer Haters, you can do so via our team fundraising page HERE.
Friends, let’s do this and help make a difference in the lives of those affected by cancer!
Still Easier Than Chemo
- On the web: http://www.stilleasierthanchemo.com
- On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/stilleasierthanchemo
- On Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/easierthanchemo