Before we jump into link sharing, I want to say THANK YOU to our friends at Citizen Burger Bar in Carytown for hosting our blogger meet up on Tuesday!
We had so much fun and I really enjoyed getting to meet so many of you in person! Of course, I was so busy snapping photos of the food, the photos above are the only ones I have of actual people. But with food like this, can you blame me?
Earlier in the week I wrote about blogger burnoutt and meet ups are definitely a great way to reenergize yourself into blogging! Thank you to everyone that came out! If you have an idea for our next meet up, leave us a comment.
Alright, let’s some of the great blog posts you all shared last week:
- Here’s why goal setting is essential for whatever it is you’re trying to accomplish.
- These salted chocolate chip cookies just look absolutely amazing.
- As if running a half marathon wasn’t hard enough, Amanda did it while doing Whole 30.
So before you head out to enjoy a long weekend, share one of your blog posts from the week and see what other bloggers have been up to!
Share your post on Friday Favorites:
- If you are a Virginia Bloggers MEMBER, you do not need to worry about adding a button or link to your post, as long as you have the membership button on your blog!
- If you are not a member and do not have the member badge, then please add a link back to this page so other local bloggers can join the fun!
- You can add one post per week! It does not need to be about a specific theme or topic, but you do have to be a blogger in the state of Virginia.