Before we kick things off with the Friday Favorites link up, I just have to say, we had an amazing time at the blogger meet up in Virginia Beach last weekend!
From left, Kimberlee, Lani, Brandy, Alexa, Liz, Kim, and Jonna. HUGE Thank you to Tupelo Honey Cafe for the amazing food, drinks, and service! Literally everything we tried was delicious, and we tried quite a few things! I’d highly recommend the banana pudding 😉
If you ever find yourself in Virginia Beach, you must give them a try! We’re also working on getting more blogger meet ups on the books so if you want to have one in YOUR area, just comment on this post and let me know where and when you want to do it!
Ok, let’s recap some of the great posts you all shared last week:
- Summer is around the corner! Here’s how to host a barbecue, the healthy way.
- I loved this reminder from The Simplified Life that you don’t have to do it all. We all need to hear that sometimes.
- I want succulents everywhere so I love these DIY Succulent arrangements.
Now it’s your turn to share!
Share your post on Friday Favorites:
- If you are a Virginia Bloggers MEMBER, you do not need to worry about adding a button or link to your post, as long as you have the membership button on your blog!
- If you are not a member and do not have the member badge, then please add a link back to this page so other local bloggers can join the fun!
- You can add one post per week! It does not need to be about a specific theme or topic, but you do have to be a blogger in the state of Virginia.