Happy Friday! I love Fridays for so many reasons but getting to catch up on everyone’s blog posts is definitely one of the things that makes me SO happy! Before we dive into the great posts from last week, I want to give a shoutout to Megan of Sweet Sauce Blog who is taking over our Instagram this week:
Hiya! Megan of @sweetsauceblog here! I'll be gramming all week with @vais4bloggers. This photo is from last week's outfit post. Repping two local brands here and sharing a super sweet discount code for a new phone case at sweetsauceblog.com. #rva #rvastylist #rvafashion #blogger #bloggerstyle #pink #shoplocal #locallove
She has great ideas for outfit inspiration and more! Make sure you’re following her!
Ok, let’s dive into some of the fantastic posts that you all shared last week:
- Refreshing your closet? Here are 6 spring trends you need to try, from Truly Yours, A. (Thank goodness for people that can help me figure out trends because I’m clueless.)
- As an Amazon addict, I loved this post form Stitches and Press about how to get the best price on Amazon!
- I have to make a shameless plug for these little protein donuts because I’ve already two batches in the past week. (Don’t worry, you can make them in a mini muffin pan!)
Now it’s your turn to share!
Share your post on Friday Favorites:
- If you are a Virginia Bloggers MEMBER, you do not need to worry about adding a button or link to your post, as long as you have the membership button on your blog!
- If you are not a member and do not have the member badge, then please add a link back to this page so other local bloggers can join the fun!
- You can add one post per week! It does not need to be about a specific theme or topic, but you do have to be a blogger in the state of Virginia.