I hope everyone is staying warm and dry despite the weather! It’s pretty nasty out there, so be safe everyone!
Ok, let’s do a quick recap of the highlights from last week’s link up!
- Now that the weather is cooling down, it’s crockpot season! So check out these tips for using your slow cooker.
- Guys, I don’t make desserts often, so when I do… you know it’s a big deal. Try these chocolate chip pecan bars and I promise you won’t be disappointed.
- I want all of these cozy fall bedroom essentials. All of them.
- If you’ve got kiddos with homework then you should check out these recommended rules. I don’t know what it’s like to have to crack the homework whip but I think these rules would be helpful.
Share your post on Friday Favorites:
- If you are a Virginia Bloggers MEMBER, you do not need to worry about adding a button or link to your post, as long as you have the membership button on your blog!
- If you are not a member and do not have the member badge, then please add a link back to this page so other local bloggers can join the fun!
- You can add one post per week! It does not need to be about a specific theme or topic, but you do have to be a blogger in the state of Virginia